Sunday, May 24, 2009

Uppsala Update

This past week was a busy one with all of us trying to meet as many students as we could every day! We had lunch at the Nations every day except Thursday (which was a holiday here) and then did different outreaches at the various colleges on campus in the afternoons.

This coming week I am hoping to meet a Japanese girl named Marie for fika; I met her a few days ago and was able to witness to her. When I suggested we meet for coffee one afternoon she thought that was a wonderful idea! Please pray for our time together! She has an exam on Monday so hopefully we'll be able to meet the following day.

On Friday, Kayla (a girl on our team and also one of my roomies!) and I had lunch at the VG Nation and met two precious girls from Uppsala named Lisa and Sandra. They were the most outgoing, social Swedes I have met since we arrived and were so much fun to talk to! They seemed excited about fika one afternoon this week so please pray that we will be able to share the Gospel in depth with them then.

Please also pray for the others on our team; several of them have already met for follow-ups with different students and have really been able to witness to them. Just pray that these Swedes will want to know even more about how they can have a relationship with Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment