Tuesday, May 26, 2009

For God SOOOO Loved the World!

We have been having small group Bible studies on Tuesday morning and during ours today I had a "wake up" moment. The lesson was on the supremacy of Christ and how, since He is all-powerful and in control of everything, we can trust Him with every part of our life, with every area that concerns us. In light of that and the discipleship time I had later today, I have been overwhelmed with an intense love for these people like I have never felt before. When me and my group went out to do witnessing outreaches this afternoon, I had this incredible desire to just tell EVERYONE I came in contact with about my amazing Savior! Georgina, Lauren, and I were able to witness to three high school seniors and I had the most in-depth Gospel sharing experience with them that I've had since coming to Sweden. It was just like the Lord gave me that today because He knew I needed an outlet to share Him in the way I was longing to!

I am so thankful that God loved me so much that He saved me...and is allowing me to share Him with these precious people in Europe this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment