Well...the countdown is on! Four more days until we leave for briefing in Greensboro, NC, and then exactly one week from today we will be on the plane headed for SWEDEN! I cannot wait!
Support wise, I currently have $2,000 of the $5,000 necessary for my trip raised. If God has laid Sweden on your heart of the desire to give, any financial help would be wonderful! Over the past few months, the verse that says, "He who has called you is faithful" has been such an encouragement to me. I know that since He has called me to serve in Sweden this summer, He will make a way for me to go. I saw Him provide above and beyond the expenses when I went to Sweden last Thanksgiving and believe that He is able to do that again this time!
Please pray with me that I will wait on the Lord and that He will continue to provide in His way, in His time.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment