Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Going, going...

...almost gone!
We leave the hotel tomorrow at 11:30 and then fly out at 2:50 that afternoon! Our route is Greensboro, NC to DC to Munich to Stockholm! Please pray for our safety as we travel and for the safety of two of our team members who will be joining us in Sweden later this week.

These past few days in Greensboro have been wonderful; the training we have received has been so helpful and I have loved meeting everyone on our team! We have an amazing group and we have all become family in such a short time. :) I am so excited to see what God is going to do in us and with us over the next six weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Rebekah and my sister Rachel is engaged to your cousin Eric. I just wanted to leave you a comment to say hi and hope you have a great time in Sweden! Looking forward to meeting you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber,
    Just wanted to let you know that I've been praying for you. As we dropped Garrett off in Greensboro on Sunday, I thought of you being a bit ahead of him on your journey. Looking forward to reading about your experience on your blog.

    Blessings,
    Lisa Bounds

    ReplyDelete